By Kate Eisenbise Crell
Kate Eisenbise Crell is Assistant Professor of faith at Manchester college in North Manchester, IN.
Read or Download Cooperative Salvation: A Brethren View of Atonement (Brethren Theology Series) PDF
Best christian theology books
With a Postcript coauthored via Michael W. GoheenIn print for 2 many years and translated into 8 languages, Albert Wolters's vintage formula of an built-in Christian worldview has been revised and accelerated to arrive new readers past the iteration that has already benefited from this transparent, concise thought for transcending the fake dichotomy among sacred and secular.
Not like many of the different letters of the Pauline corpus, there was no major call for for a close, Messianic exam of the Pastoral Epistles of 1&2 Timothy and Titus. a lot of brand new Messianic academics and leaders imagine that they already be aware of what those letters suggest, and so placing out the hassle of studying them past a cursory studying or survey is believed to not likely be wanted.
Bodies Are Selves is a glance at what it capacity to be human in an international the place clinical know-how and rising moral perception strength us to reconsider the bounds of humanity/spirit and man/machine. This booklet supplies us a clean examine how our increasing organic perspectives of ourselves and our shared evolutionary historical past exhibits us an image that won't continually illumine who and the place we're as Christians.
Karl Barth's recognized account of the doctrine of election in his giant Church Dogmatics has been defined because the middle of his theology--a nice hymn to the grace of God in Christ. He maintained that "we needs to glance clear of all others, and apart from all part glances or secondary options, we needs to glance basically upon the identify of Jesus Christ.
- Outward Signs: The Powerlessness of External Things in Augustine's Thought
- The Historical Jesus in Context (Princeton Readings in Religions)
- Grounds for Assurance and Hope: Selected Biblical and Historical Writings of Bryan W. Ball
- Five Views on the Extent of the Atonement (Counterpoints: Bible and Theology)
- Confessing the Faith : Christian Theology in a North American Context
- All Things New: The Trinitarian Nature of the Human Calling in Maximus the Confessor and Jürgen Moltmann (Princeton Theological Monograph Series Book 213)
Extra info for Cooperative Salvation: A Brethren View of Atonement (Brethren Theology Series)
Cooperative Salvation: A Brethren View of Atonement (Brethren Theology Series) by Kate Eisenbise Crell